This is a collaborative walkthrough for Vanquish. Please add any missing information to any section and/or correct any errors that you find.
Mission 1 -LANDINGEdit
This missions consists of moving through one short hallway and watching some marines get sucked out into space. Sam cannot be damaged by the incoming laser beams; they're just pretty. Once you reach the end of the hallway, you're treated to a magnificent cutscene. This is Vanquish: explosions, massive scale, and insanity will reign for the next ten hours.
Mission 2 -Breach Edit
At the beginning of the mission, go left, to the red smoke. Boost through this trench and take out the mech on the other side. Hop on the turret and shoot the explosive barrels down and to your left a bit to take out the whole group of mechs in that vicinity. There's another explosive barrel in front of you and down a level. After that, focus on the Gorgies and the Moa , which is a large bipedal mech that is actually driven by a Gorgie. If you just shoot the driver, you can hop into the Moa and use it to blow the hell out of the enemy. Keep laying into the mechs, and remember that the small meter below your reticule is indicative of how much ammunition the turret has left. After a bit a large friendly ship will crash into the area, creating a hole in the big door behind you.
There are several mechs and a Moa in here. If you can hijack the Moa, it'll make things a bit easier, but there really aren't that many enemies. Watch out for a couple up on the catwalks though. There are two weapon crates in the one on the left side by a transport, and one by the exit door. Grab them both and leave the mission.
Mission 3 -GiantEdit
Run up the stairs and eliminate the few mechs up here. There are explosive barrels up here to make the job easier. Up the next stairs is a large courtyard area. Right after you get up the stairs, watch out for a flying vehicle sent your way. You can climb another platform on the right with a weapon pod on it. A large transport drops in several mechs, take them out along with the Moas and turrets. After you've eliminated all of them, more mechs will be teleported into the arena. Keep fighting and soon you'll face your first Romanov, large mechs that eat a lot of bullets. Dodge the missiles and just focus on shooting him as much as possible. There is a pretty obvious weak spot on the back, if you're having a hard time taking him down. Also, watch out for a large energy blast he likes to throw out that goes through everything, even cover. After you've wiped out every mech in the area, you'll enter a small cutscene. Now, you can go down into the courtyard and pick up some weapons, but you won't have much time, and you don't really need to worry about it. You will be able to look the place over thoroughly after the mission is over. If you do get low on ammo though, there are plenty of weapon crates and drop pods in the courtyard and on the turret level, along with turrets, of course. Two large transports filled with mechs will empty out into the courtyard. If you're down there with them, focus on one side so you don't get flanked. If you're on a turret, just try to keep the stairs clear. Once all of these mechs have been destroyed, prepare to battle your first boss. The KNRB-0 Argus will pop up in the middle of the courtyard. It's a gigantic spider-like mech that enjoys shooting a ton of missiles at you. If the cannon aims at you and glows yellow, dodge out of the way, as it will shoot a huge tank round at you that will at the very least knock you away. He also enjoys dumping out a bunch of bombs all over the place that explode after a few seconds. What you want to do is shoot the red core above the cannon. You can just lay into it if you want, but it's easier to shoot the glowing yellow weak spots on the legs. When you take out a leg, the Argus will be stunned, and you can just empty into the core. When this happens though, watch out for a large yellow circular laser that emits from the core. When you've taken the core down to zero health, the mech will transform into a humanoid robot. This form is harder to deal with. He likes to shoot a really small laser around thestage. Not only does getting hit by it hurt you, but the path the laser took will glow bright yellow and blow up. He also shoots a variety of missiles, sweeps his arms across the arena, and emits a very large laser from his chest that does kills you in one hit if your in it's path, but he may do this more than once. Use boost to get out of the way. This time, the core is covered up, so you will have to shoot his arms and legs to expose it. Shooting and destroying the left arm will thrust you into a quicktime event where you have to rotate the joystick in different directions three times. Just keep blowing off limbs and hammering the core until it is destroyed. Hint: Use Wall on the staircase you use to get to platform for cover and hitting the arms legs and core. Stay covered. Use turrets as much as possible to bring down core of either bot.
If you haven't already, explore the courtyard and the area with the turrets after you defeat the Argus robot. There are a lot of weapons floating around. When you're ready, head through the large door. The next area has a few weapon crates too, so keep an eye out for them. When the mission officially starts, follow Burns into the next area and look for mechs virtually everywhere. There's also a turret on the far side. Burns will turn right down the middle platform, but if you want a Disk Launcher, don't follow him. Instead, keep going over to the next platform when he turns right. This platform is the one with the turret on it. There is some debris on the left side, and if you go far enough you can get behind it. The weapon pod is back here. Either way, go down the middle platform and mop up mechs on both levels, including a lot to your left. When you've started to thin them down, a Romanov will drop down onto the left side area. Once everyone is dead, check the area for weapons and follow Burns up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, you'll be tasked with saving three marines. Your best bet is to work clockwise, starting with F. Kennedy. Take out the mechs on that side and start over the bridge. Once you are on the bridge, be careful, as a few more mechs will climb onto that platform. Fortunately, there are plenty of explosive barrels around if you get inundated with opposition. Hit the panel in front of Kennedy to free him from the contraption, and don't forget to also revive him, so he can join the fight. It doesn't really matter if he lives or dies as long as you free him. As you move toward C. James, a transport will drop off mechs directly in front of you. Destroy all mechs, free the last two prisoners, and move towards the door that is opening. As you're dealing with the mechs in this room, more will get dropped off on the platform to your right, the one that F. Kennedy was on. A transport ship will also hover above your position. Take out that transport and all mechs, then move into the room to finish the mission.
At the start of the mission, turn around and grab a weapon crate on the platform behind you. There's another one near the gate controls. Open the gate and take out the mechs behind it. Don't forget that you can climb ladders in this game, so you can get on top of that small platform in this area. There is usually some kind of weapon up there. Around the corner you'll encounter a new enemy, the Chicane. They are box-like robots that can set up a barricade. They also have a laser turret. After they're gone you'll be faced with a whole mess of enemies guarding the gate, including a turret gunner and two snipers on top of the gate. After you've cleared all of them out, you'll have to defend the gate as enemies come from the area you just came from. Another wave shows up after the first one is down, and there's a Romanov with them. This sequence ends and the gate closes as soon as the lone marine makes his way to you.
After the next cutscene, you'll be throw into a gauntlet with mechs in the middle and up on the sides. Take out the RPGs first, then the turrets, then mop up what's left and go to Burns. In the big opening, prepare for another boss. A large tank and a bunch of mechs will come up the ramp. Take out the mechs first, both on the ground and on the tank. This will allow you to move around the arena freely, which is important when you're focusing on the tank. It has one main attack, which is to shoot a tank shell at you. But it will also spin the blades up on the front and try to run you over. Note that the blades will tear up or go over normally indestructible cover, like sandbags, so don't think you are safe behind them. The main weak point you'll want to try to hit is on the back side of the tank. With no mechs around, you can just boost around behind it at any time. There's another weak point on the turret, but it's only visible when the turret raises. And when the turret raises, it's usually pointed at you, so be careful. Finish it off and the mission ends.
Check the courtyard for weapons, and move down the ramp. Place a charge on the roadblock, blow it, then move into the tunnel. After the cutscene, you'll be tasked with protecting the armored vehicle from a variety of enemies. The vehicles headlights will be the only thing illuminating the tunnel, so you'll need to keep your eyes peeled for enemies and weapons. The first wave consists of Jellyfish, small four legged machines that like to scurry up to you, or the vehicle, and explode. Next up will be two large Jellyfish. They eat bullets, and if they explode near the vehicle, they'll take out a decent chunk of health, so lay into them with everything you've got. Grenades of both types work especially well. Focus on one at a time, too. They're slow at first, but after you get their health down so far, they'll turn red and start moving faster. Also, when they blow up, they release a bunch of smaller jellyfish.
You'll have to deal with two more large Jellyfish before you reach a fortified gate. Take out all the mechs on ground level, including a Romanov with a hammer and a flamethrower, which will overheat your suit rather quickly. Shoot the two tanks on his back to make him explode, then plant the first bomb. Move to the top of the gate and take out the turret. Around this time, a transport will drop some mechs off right in front of the APC. Aim down and wipe them out, and prepare for yet another transport. Plant the last bomb, clear the area, check for weapons, then get next to the vehicle and blow the gate.
Move through the wreckage and when you get near the bus, watch out for two enemy transports that will crash near you. They don't drop off mechs, but they can crush you. Next, prepare to deal with four large Jellyfish, some small jellyfish, and a flamethrower Romanov. The Romanov is mainly a threat only to you, so if the vehicle is low on health, focus on the Jellyfish first. After this battle, move up and end the mission.
This mission is short, but intense. On this next platform, you'll be forced to deal with a hell of a lot of mechs, including two snipers on the left side, a turret on the left side, and three Romanovs. The Romanovs shoot bullets and missiles, and they also like to throw out a huge missile that travels really slowly but does a lot of damage. It beeps louder as it gets close to you. Just stay behind cover and you'll be fine though. After a while, the armored vehicle will start using its rail gun. Probably after you've cleared most of the platform, but it's better than nothing. Once the platform is clear, a large machine will come up through the pit in the middle and dump off more mechs and another Romanov. It'll also destroy the armored vehicle. Once the platform is cleared a second time, the mission will end.
Activate the lift. After a bit it stops, and you'll have to fight mechs coming up the other lift. The lift will get to the top and the next room has several mechs and a Romanov. A bit after you enter the room, Professor Candide will come up the elevator with more mechs. Watch out for mechs with RPGs, too. Once everyone is wiped out, you'll have to face another boss: Zaitsev himself. He operates a suit similar to yours, except he can fly around with it. He'll shoot lasers from the gun at you, and large lasers from his suit. If he gets close, he'll use the gun as a sword. Once his health is at about a quarter strength, Zaitsev will initiate a quicktime event where you must mash down X as much as possible. Win this and the fight is over.
- Scavenge around for ammo and upgrades, then head to the elevator with Burns and the rest of the group.
- Take the elevator up and then eliminate the enemies in the next area. There’s nothing you haven’t seen before here.
- Restock on ammo, then continue into the next room.
- Activate the console at the end of the hall and head through the door to reach the conveyor belts.
- Fight your way through to the end, making sure to treat the walkers as a priority. Generally you can find a rocket launcher on the way. Equip it and use it on the walkers.
- Once you reach the end, ascend the stairs
- At the top you’ll run into a bunch of Romanovs and walkers in addition to the standard enemies. Kill the enemy piloting the walker first, then boost over to it so you can take control. With the walker under your power, take down the Romanovs using its guns.
- Once its clear, a cutscene will play and the mission will end.
- This next mission takes place on top of a moving train as enemies approach from behind and on the tracks to the side.
- To start, man the turret at the back and shoot down the drones that approach from the rear.
- Remember that these turrets have limited ammo, so don’t get too trigger-happy with them.
- After the cutscene plays, you’ll have two minutes to clear the enemies on the neighboring trains before the tracks collide. This can be tricky, due to the fact that the trains will be constantly moving and even driving on the ceiling.
- Use your Assault Rifle since it’s the most accurate and versatile of your arsenal. The last train will have a Romanov, so switch to your Heavy Machine Gun or use a turret to bring him down.
- At the end of the train ride, after you derail, transport ships will drop enemies onto the train. Retreat back to the side opposite where the enemies appear and open fire.
- Enemies will start appearing by the buildings across from your train as well; most notably a pair of walkers that will tear you up if you don’t take care of them quickly.
- After you clear this wave of enemies, take cover and avoiding getting too beat up by the guns mounted on the incoming transports. You’ll have to complete a QTE at the end involving mashing the X button.
- In this next segment, you’ll be aboard a gun ship with guns that will fire automatically at whatever you aim at. Just use these guns and don’t waste ammo on the upcoming enemy transports.
BOSS – Two Argus Robots
- Head forward into the tunnel ahead and you’ll be met by a pair of A-2 Spheres. Wait for their heads to pop out before you open fire.
- Continue down the steps and be ready for enemies around the corner, at the end of the hall. Take them out, then proceed to the open room.
- It’s an ambush! A Romanov will dash in and attempt to run you over. Try to dodge and enter slow motion as he passes so you can get some quick shots in on the weakspot at his backside.
- Regular soldiers will soon follow, so take them out quickly while the Romanov is still turning around, making it a one on one fight.
- From here, you should be used to this by now. Use your heavy machine gun to bring down its health, take cover but make sure to run away if he uses his chest cannon that fires the giant energy ball.
- With the Romanov down, continue down the hall to the next room, where you’ll be able to flip a switch and open the door leading to a battle against two Argus robots.
- One of the robots is in its quadripedal spider form while the other is already in its bipedal form. Fortunately, you can take these on one at a time.
- Start off by going after the one in spider form and using the same strategy as before. Take out a leg to bring down the core, then unload on it with your heavy machine gun.
- After you deal enough damage to the core, you’ll have to complete a QTE that involves you firing at its core while it pins you down and readies to fire its main cannon. Just keep your reticle aimed on the core and open fire.
- From there, Sam will run up to the top of the robot and start spinning. Follow the onscreen prompt and rotate the control stick multiple times to instantly bring down the robot.
- Now it’s time to focus on number two. Once again, this is basically the same fight as before, except this time you’ll get a different quick time event after taking out enough of the arms and legs.
- This time, the QTE will involve Sam running up to the Robot’s head and repeatedly smashing it until the head gets knocked clean off. The robot will still attack even after it loses its head, so don’t let up.
- Continue the process of taking out a limb and then shooting the core to eventually bring it down
- NOTE: If you’re willing to spare the ammo, you can defeat this robot by first killing its arms, head, and back to get the Piece by Piece achievement.
- After you finish restoring and upgrading your weapons via the multitude of weapons lying around, head through the newly opened door and meet Burns on the elevator.
- When you reach the top, head down the hallway and wait for your squad to meet up with you and open the next door.
- Kill the two walker pilots first and then hijack one to clear the rest of the area.
- Try to find a Sniper Rifle if you can for this next section. It’ll help you to fight your way up a steep hill with enemies and turrets waiting for you at the top, making it easy to take out the enemies manning the turrets.
- When you reach the top, head inside the building and quickly get behind cover to avoid being the only target of a large group of enemy robots. Pick off the enemies one at a time, then head upstairs.
- Take out the enemies near the turrets, then take control of one to eliminate the enemy forces holding back your allies.
- Continue to the top and follow the path across the bridge. When you reach the area with a bunch of boxes, you’ll be ambushed by several enemy robots. Use your radar to know where they are and use slowmotion dives around corners to surprise them
- Start heading up the ramps to reach another huge hill with enemies strategically placed all around.
- Once again, a Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, or other long range secondary weapon is a great help in this part and will enable you to save some ammo on your primary weapons.
- Head inside the building at the top and get cover before opening the ammo box. Take out the enemies in the next room before you go searching for guns.
- Activate the console and then head back outside. The lift will be gone allow you to head to the other side of the hill where plenty of enemies are waiting.
- Clear out the enemies and then wait for the demo team to place explosive charges.
- Get some weapons from the scattered ammo boxes, then use the elevator.
- As you follow your team along the path, enemies will try to ambush you from a dropship above. You don’t need to worry about them. Save your ammo and just boost to the end of the path, where another elevator will take you down.
- Once you reach the bottom, you’ll have to fight your way up another hill.
- The goal is to reach the door at the top left. As soon as you step out though, a cutscene will play that will result in a building tumbling down towards you. Quickly get into cover to avoid getting smashed.
- Be careful as you make your way up the hill. There are a lot more enemies here, and they can easily flank you if you rush. Ready some EMP emitters so you can get out of danger quickly if you get overwhelmed.
- Once you reach the structure at the top left of the hill, head up the ramp and you’ll trigger another cutscene.
- As soon as this mission begins you’ll be thrown into the heart of a pretty tough firefight. I would recommend starting from the left side and working your way across so that you don’t get enemies coming from both sides of you.
- After you take out the first set of enemies, a Romanov will emerge from the gate. Use an EMP Emitter to stun him while he’s still inside, then throw a grenade while he’s stunned. Finish him off with your heavy machine gun.
- Do the same for the second one that comes out and they won’t even get the chance to shoot a single bullet.
- After you take out all of the Romanov’s you’ll be attacked by a new enemy known as a Bia.
- Bias have two forms. The first is a cougar like form that is really fast and attacks with swipes and its tail mounted gun.
- When it stands up, it comes equipped with a weapon that doubles as both a gun and an axe. It can also spawn several sentry turrets that will tear you to ribbons if you’re not behind some cover.
- While it’s in cougar form, just boost away and unload on its face with slow motion turned on. It’s more of a threat while in bipedal mode, but it’s also less mobile
- While it’s walking around on two legs, get behind cover and aim for its head. When it gets close enough to swing its axe, it’s time to boost away and look for another cover spot.
- After you take the Bia down and pick up the guns lying around, meet up with Burns and take the lift up.
- In the next area, several Romanov’s with flame packs will emerge from the left side. Take them out painlessly by shooting the packs from a distance.
- Look up and you’ll notice a giant energy cannon. Shoot the cannon with your Heavy Machine Gun when the core is exposed and boost away when it starts gathering energy.
- Each time you destroy a core, more enemies will emerge. The second wave is a group of A-2 Spheres. They can easily get behind your cover, so make use of your slowmotion to take them down efficiently.
- A large wave of enemies will be dropped by two transports. Activate slow motion as the doors open and toss a grenade inside to take out at least one group instantly.
- After dealing with the enemies, look around for a rocket launcher to make dealing with the core above easy.
- When you kill the second core, another wave of Romanovs will arrive. Try to save your rocket launcher ammo for the core and use your HMG to take out the Romanovs.
- With the Romanov’s down, you just need to bring down one more core to be finished with this mission and this act.
- Check your radar to pick up a couple of weapons from the drop pods and ammo boxes before heading down the stairs and into your first battle of the act.
- Move up with your squad and don’t get too far ahead of them. More enemies, including a Romanov with a flame pack, will warp in at the bottom of the steps.
- Eventually you’ll get attacked by rocket-powered blue gorgies. These guys are too fast and mobile for you to deal with while waiting in cover. Use your slowmotion to slow them down and then pick them apart one by one.
- Re-equip yourself at the drop pods through the barricades, then follow your squad forward.
- Two drop ships will swoop in with enemies on board. You can use your HMG to destroy the drop ship, or just take out the enemies on board. It’s up to you — it’s a matter of which type of ammo you’re more willing to burn through.
- A new type of Romanov (with drills for arms) will enter the fray as you push forward. These guys can drill underground and re-appear right behind you if you’re not careful. You can keep track of their location by paying attention to your radar.
- Be careful of their deadly charge attacks and try to aim for the weakpoint on their back whenever possible.
- After the cutscenes end, you’ll be thrown into another battle. This time you’re going to have to protect a transport ship. Quickly take out the Romanovs so the ship can land. While it’s landing, pick up any guns from the drop pods and ammo boxes.
- Cross the bridge when it goes down and get ready for an ambush as several transport drills emerge from the ground and drop off a small army of robots.
- After killing several enemies, another tank will roll in. This is basically the same fight as last time.
- Take out any immediate enemies, then when it’s clear, try to boost around to the back of the tank, activate slow motion, and fire away at the weakspot in the back.
- Be careful not to overheat! Turn off slow motion before the overheating meter fills and find cover while you wait for your suit to cooldown.
- Regroup with Burns and the rest of your squad and head inside the circular room up ahead.
- When the doors open, follow the trail around to the next elevator and go on inside.
- When you reach the top, continue forward and get ready for an enemy ambush by all of the wreckage.
- There’s nothing you haven’t seen or dealt with before here. Take cover and take each enemy out one by one.
- When the coast is clear, watch the cutscene
- Regroup with Burns and the rest of your squad and head inside the circular room up ahead.
- When the doors open, follow the trail around to the next elevator and go on inside.
- When you reach the top continue forward and get ready for an enemy ambush by all of the wreckage.
- There’s nothing you haven’t seen or dealt with before here. Take cover and take each enemy out one by one.
- When the coast is clear, watch the cutscene.
- During this next part, you and your squad need to hightail it across a highway as it crumbles at your feet.
- When you reach the first barricade, grab some cover behind the sandbags and unload on the enemies across the way.
- Once the barricade falls, quickly boost ahead and wait for the next barricade to be moved.
- You’ll eventually come to a heavily guarded enemy encampment, and even though it might be against everything you’ve done in this game up to this point, you need to rush right into it in order to avoid falling to your death on the rapidly crumbling highway.
- Stop moving forward once there are two Romanov’s and a giant turret in front of you. Get behind the sandbags and start firing away.
- Once the two Romanovs are down, just boost forward and forget everything else until the cutscene plays.
- During the most of the remainder of this mission, you will be riding stealthily on a Monorail and sniping all of the spotlights that you see.
- Keep your eyes alert and check your radar to make sure that you’ve destroyed every spotlight.
- There are a total of four Sniper Rifles on the monorail. Don’t pick them up all at once to increase your Sniper Rifles’ rank. You’re going to need the ammo.
- The reticule on the Sniper Rifle will turn red when your shot will hit. Be warned, though, that the Monorail is constantly moving. Rather than aiming directly at the target, aim so that that the reticule will automatically move on to the target with the monorail’s movement.
- Also keep an eye on your ammo count. If you only have two or three shots left, go and get a refill of ammo. You’ll get spotted if you have two shots left and all of a sudden four spotlights appear.
- When you pass under the bridge, a patrol car will fly overhead. You can try to get it on the first pass, but you’re more likely to be able to damage it while it’s flying back. You’ll need to shoot it down quickly or you’ll be spotted.
- As soon as you kill the patrol, turn around and take out the next group of spotlights.
- Once you destroy the final group, the monorail will speed up and you’ll be home free.
- Well actually, not quite yet. When the monorail reaches the station, head outside and push through the enemies to place two charges on both sides of the bridge up ahead.
- Once the charges are placed, get back out of the range of the explosion, and detonate.
- Get back on the monorail to continue the ride.
- Your final objective is to kill the enemy aircraft before it manages to kill the monorail.
- Hopefully the monorail hasn’t taken much damage up to this point. Either way, this fight is relatively easy and doesn’t require much finesse. Just get in cover, take out the Heavy Machine Gun, and start firing at the aircraft.
- Push forward but be careful not to get incinerated by the Kreon’s gigantic beam that sweeps across the ground.
- Kill the tank that emerges by boosting around to its back side and punishing its weakpoint. From there, keep on pushing forward until you’re able to get up the ramp and behind one of the turrets.
- Use the turrets to protect your vehicles from the oncoming waves of enemies and tanks
- You won’t be able to rely on your radar to let you know where enemies are, so use the zoom on the turret by holding down LT. When it comes to tanks, aim for the connector between the body and the turret to take down the gun, then just focus on shooting the tank.
- Your next job is to bring down one of the Kreon’s legs. Head over to the leg and wait for it to lift up. Don’t get close until the flames disappear. When its clear, boost under the leg and activate slow motion as you drill the under part of the foot with Heavy Machine Gun ammo, or a Rocket Launcher if you have it.
- In this next area you need to fight your way around the walkways while having to deal with your suit overheating everytime the Kreon’s engines turn on.
- When you reach the top of the ramp, use the turret to take out the enemies that are lowered from the inside of the Kreon. Once they’re gone, the path should be clear to the end of the mission.
BOSS – Unknown
- For the beginning of this mission, Sam will be on a slow-moving transport while similarly slow guards walk around as easy targets.
- Halfway through the ride, a strange enemy will appear that shoots lasers every which way. Ignore it for now. You’ll get a crack at it soon enough.
- In fact, when you reach the end of this transport ride, you’ll actually have to fight it.
- This fight can be pretty frustrating if you go into it blind, so to save you the frustration, I’ll just say it: use your EMP Emitters.
- As soon as you see the mass of robot parts dash towards you, throw an EMP Emitter to stop it dead in its tracks. From there, take out your HMG and start shooting at its red core.
- Shoot the core enough and the pieces of scrap metal will burst, revealing the tiny robot inside controlling everything. Slow down time and get in as many hits as you can without overheating.
- The little scamp will run off and hide while it reforms itself. Don’t chase it too much, or you’ll run into it while it’s completely reformed, which is the last thing you want to do.
- Don’t rely on your radar for this fight, since your radar can’t detect this unknown robot. If you’re wondering where it is, try looking up — it has a tendency to climb the walls.
- When it’s on the ceiling, watch for it to extend its core out and shoot several lasers in random directions. Use slow motion and fire away at the core to make it fall and break apart.
- Keep this up and remember to NEVER get too close to the boss. It will literally eat you and kill you in one hit.
- Once the boss is down, continue onward until you reach a room where a warp-in will block your progress. Several speedy blue robots will appear to make your life a little bit harder.
- If you have leftover EMP Emitters, this would be a good time to use one. Freeze the blue robots in place, then use slow motion to bring them down.
- In the next area, there is a ring with a stream of energy that periodically passes through it. When the energy stops flowing, head inside and turn left. Quickly go through and exit out through the opening on the right.
- Head up the ramp and take out the sentries and turrets that appear along the way.
- Once you reach the second ring, turn right and boost straight ahead, but hug the left so you can exit at the very first opening.
- Wait for another stream of energy to pass and then head back in and continue straight ahead to the next opening
- A Romanov will emerge once you arrive, along with several other enemies, so be prepared to deal with them. Just don’t accidentally back up into the ring.
- Continue heading up the ramp to the top ring and simply run across. Continue following the path to the next opening, but watch out for a flying, manned turret.
- Head into the ring and continue down until you reach the opening on the left. Follow the path to the bridge and you’ll get ambushed by a couple of red robots.
- Take them out and then continue on to the lift. When you reach the top, cross over to the other lift and activate the console.
- When you reach the end of the lift, activate the next console to bring down a bridge filled with enemies.
- Defeat these enemies to trigger another warp-in, which you can meet with a well-timed frag grenade. Once your enemies are dead, proceed into the elevator to complete the mission.
- Boost forward, ignoring all of the enemy transports overhead. When you reach a large gap with a bunch of cover spots all around, take cover and wait for a lift to bring you a group of enemies to make into scrap metal.
- When the coast is clear, pick up any weapons you might want, then head into the small lift to go up.
- Enemies will be waiting for you at the top. When part of the wall opens up, revealing a dark room with several enemies, lob a grenade inside to take them all out at once.
- Up ahead there will be a Romanov. If you have a sniper rifle, you can take him out from a distance. Otherwise, you’re going to have to get in closer and trigger another secret door on the left side to open, hiding three more Romanovs. Quickly throw a grenade inside and retreat to cover.
- Wait a bit and the Romanovs will be killed automatically by a crashing shuttle
- Hop onto the lift and take it up.
- Quickly boost across this next area to avoid getting smashed by the falling building.
- Kill the enemies by the parked transport cars, then follow your radar to a cool little mini lift that will take you up to the next level.
- Take the next lift up to the third floor and take out the hovering patrol car waiting for you.
- Run to the other side of the “U” and take the lift down this time. As soon as you do, enemies will jump up to greet you and a transport will drop more robots off on the bottom floor.
- Take out the two robots that are an immediate threat, then grab some guns from the drop pods.
- Aim over the edge and take out as many enemies down below as possible, then activate the console near the drop pods.
- A lift will come down that will take you up to an area where a group of robots are having a dance party. Unfortunately, you need to break it up.
- An Unknown will drop in after you clean up the regular enemies. You’re not given much room to fight him in, so you must be more careful that he doesn’t get in your face.
- Take the lift up and watch the cutscene. Kill the enemy in control of the turret, then use it for yourself to bring down the enemy transport.
- With the coast clear, move next to the energy conduit and press X. Keep on mashing the X button until Sam rips it out.